Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love a Deal

Stampin Up has posted the retirement list and is offering 10% until 12/23/08. Not only that but there is free shipping for orders over $70. How cool is that? Now, I am a hobby demo and I do keep my sets that I love so I am taking advantage of the discount to get a couple of sets that I was on the fence about. I am getting Merry & Bright for Gabrielle's stocking and Warm Words which was on the dormant list. I think that Warm Words might be Kristina Werner's handwriting and I just love her. Check out her blog kwernerdesign I have a link over to the side. She posts challenges and youtube tutorials and she is a Stampin Up graphic artist. Her warm personality is very evident when you see her videos.
So today is the cutoff for ordering stuff that will get here before Christmas. Well so they say, I always get stuff late because I live on the East Coast but it would be a nice surprise if it does come in time.
I ordered the Holiday Trinkets from the Holiday Mini so that I could have a craft going for my family Christmas gathering. We are holding it the Saturday after Christmas this year. I was too frazzled with school this semester to even have my decorating done. I am slowly getting it done.
I also forgot that there is another promotion as well. The catalog sampler spec1al for December 1 - January 18 is spend $20 and get 20% off any stamp set in the sampler. I should have looked at that before I sent out my order oh well!

No comments: