Saturday, January 17, 2009

scrapbook pages



























I have some scrapbook pages done and the Splitcoast Stampers VSN flirtation challenge. Head on over at noon to play along with the Crush Challenge. It really helps to get back into the groove when you don't have inspiration.

The challenge was "Castaway Love" and you had to use "scraplings". I used some leftover going gray cardstock, afternoon tea DP, some very old diecuts from a 2006 winter mini. And I finally used my owl set. Oh and wiggly eyes. I was so bummed when Unfrogettable and Crab and Co. were discontinued because I loved using them with wiggly eyes for kid cards. (Of course I still have those sets and won't be parting with them anytime soon.) So I was pleased to see that the owls take to the wiggly eye treatment.


The scrap pages are what I worked on at Mel's house. I have a few more to finish so that this will finally be a stamping blog. I am scrapping Gabrielle these days. I am going to start to incorporate pictures of Bob and I when we were kids. I have first pet pictures, first day of school, favorite stuffed animal, bathtime. I hope to have enough to make it cohesive.

1 comment:

MelB said...

Awesome pages Cheryl! Gabrielle's wild hair cracks me up.