Saturday, March 14, 2009

Uncomfortably Numb

Hello, I'm back. I spent today crafting with some very creative women and girls at my church. I worked on a scrapbook for a coworker who is expecting a baby boy any day now. I have 7 pages done and I hope to upload them as soon as I figure out how to on this new Dell Laptop. Now I am from the dinasaur age and this is really frustrating. I am finally figuring out how to use the mouse pad. It doesn't help that two of my fingers on my left hand are still numb. Yes I have been suffering since January but the soonest appointment was for the first week in April. I was told that I was lucky to get that. Gabrielle should become a neurologist.

1 comment:

MelB said...

WHOAAAAA! Pawprintz has returned! I am happy to see a blog post. Let me help you make your life easier: get a mouse. It just plugs into the side or back of your laptop. I can NOT use the mouse pad on laptops. It was great to spend time with you on Saturday. Thanks for the use of your stamps.