Saturday, January 29, 2011

salebration

I caved. I noticed at S.A.V.E. that I wanted the Stampin Up color caddy to keep my ink pads organized on the table. So Stampin Up has salebration going on and I figured that I should purchase it now and get some freebies. Well my Stampin Up Demo, Missy, informed me that there is a clearance rack when you order online, so I ordered some ribbon, paper and tools along with some new colors and markers andwell it totalled over $170. So I got three freebies. I ordered paper from the Salebration book and two stamp sets from the regular catty. This was something new this year. So I ordered Dasher, a single reindeer stamp and Funky Four, a 70's retro mushroom set. My guess is that these will be phased out so I feel better getting them now for free.
I am pretty much trying to use up my stock pile of supplies but sometimes I cannot resisit the lure of the deal, like real red polka dot ribbon for $1.99. Oh well I will have to post something when they come.

No comments: