Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Need Motivation

So this is my first post because well it looks so blank there staring up at me. I am working on my first paper for my Social Policy class and I was just thinking that my screen was very bare just like my blog. . . so there you go I had a reason to avoid starting my paper, again!

I am a Stampin Up Hobby demonstrator which means that I stay in business by purchasing my minimums myself. I love Stampin Up paper. Everything coordinates and it takes ink so well (duh it is a stamp company). So I have a stock pile of paper that I am going to find creative ways to use. I will upload some stuff pretty soon.

I am really quite nervous to do demonstrations with adults so I mainly do projects at my daughter's class at school. The kids are so enthusiastic and they help me practice my teaching skills.

No comments: