Thursday, September 18, 2008

The paper has been started

I went ot the library today to order my books from Paley to be delivered to Ambler. This is big for me. I was able to get two books today to start the process. I am a Temple Owl again BTW. I stopped down to the Medical Center to see if the nurses who took care of me while I was pregnant during my undergrad were still there but they both retired.

Stampin Up has a new sets called Owl Together Now. (The Beatles song is going on in my head) I have that on my next order because I am a Temple Owl again. I also am ordering a fabulous set that features coneflowers. The picture I uploaded is of my mango coneflowers that have managed to survive my neglect. So that is the inspiration for my next card. Which I will get to in October once I receive my next order. I have to wait for a new quarter so that it counts. I am so pathetic.

1 comment:

MelB said...

hahaha...you are NOT pathetic! I see you took the first step and ordered the books. Good job! Let's try to get together for a few hours of scrappin' and card making.