Saturday, January 12, 2013

My first challenge attempt


Now that I am back in school I am getting back to scrappin.  I am using Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger challenge to jump start me into the swing of everything.  I hope that I linked it properly below.
This Week's Tuesday Trigger


http://www.moxiefabworld.com/search/label/Tuesday%20Trigger


Here's what I did

I was inspired by rug, there is a similar pattern on my paper it is very subtle.  The bedspread, and the blue bed.  I added some brads to look like the nail head embellishment on the bench .  I have a little stripe patterned paper that looked like one of the pillows.  I had white background to ground it like the photo.  I think I may have gone a little too literal. 

2 comments:

MelB said...

They look Good! I might have to try this challenge.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)