Monday, February 25, 2013

Gettin Ready

I have a scrap booking weekend coming up in two weeks.  This is being run by Denise Sanner, Close to My Heart consultant and it is the first time at this venue.  It will be at the Hilton Garden Inn.  I have never been at a Garden Inn but my experience at the Harrisburg Hilton was very nice so I am pretty positive at this point.  So my yearly dilemma of what to pack and what to expect to get completed is upon me.  I plan to take the advice to plan ahead and bag the photos, paper and embellishments together.  I just let the time slip away.  I organized my photos and now I need to match up paper.  I am not a chronological scrapper.  I tend to put together a book of stories.  I have photos of Gabrielle that are categorized as personality plus, activities, school, and like mother and father.  Like mother and father will be some photos of her that remind me of photos of Bob and I when we were kids.  Personality plus will be photos that I took of her being herself, such as the layouts I did at my last scrapping day of her donating her hair to lock of love and the hot chocolate layout.  Activities  will be the things she was  involved with such as scouting, swimming, summer camp.  School is the school activities that I have photos of.  I am deciding about sports.  She played some school sports and some community sports so they could go in either category.  The family stuff will be vacations and holidays so far.  I think that will be good.  I know that I will not be able to get everything done in three days.  I also have a baby shower album for Rylee to finish.  I started it with the Tuesday Trigger challenge.
 
I think that I will be able to bring less if I have stuff already matched up (I hope).  I just start thinking oh I will need that and that and before I know it, I have over packed again. 

No comments: